As announced on March 24, 2021, the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC) has taken over the management of DIAS from this April.
In addition, we restart accepting every new applications for:
- permission of dataset use, and
- registration of core system use.
Please note that for some datasets it may take a several days or more to decide approval or disapproval for use of some dataset.
We apologize again for the inconvenience in this period until today.
Some changes to the Terms of Service:
- The “DIAS Operator” is now JAMSTEC.
- “Examples of Acknowledgements” has been fixed.
- “Act on the Protection of Personal Information Held by Incorporated Administrative Agencies, etc.” is applied.
- Since this law does not define “Shared Use of Personal Data”, we will entrust the acquisition and the management of the Personal Data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use to the Univ. of Tokyo and Kyoto Univ.